Anatoly Bodner is an industry-recognized Application, Information and Infrastructure Security professional with more than fifteen years of in-depth cyber security leadership, advisory, architecture and technical engineering experience within mission-critical areas of IT and Security. Currently an Associate Partner for IBM’s X-Force Cloud Security Services practice, Anatoly successfully applies his in-depth technical expertise along with an outcome-focused program and process-oriented services approach, resulting in a strong track record of successful outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Primary Areas of Expertise:
- Enterprise Security Program Strategy, Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Strategic and Operational Design of Security Standards, Controls and Processes
- Physical and Cloud Infrastructure Security Architecture and Engineering
- Application Security & Secure SDLC Design and Development
- Data Classification, Data Protection and Loss Prevention
- Security Monitoring, Incident Response and Vulnerability Management